Other Family Members

You do not have living spouse, child, parents or grandparents and you dot have any relative in Canada who are permanent residents or citizens? Then you can sponsor ANY one of your relative and his/her family to immigrate permanently to Canada.

Contact Us

541 Unit 103 Albert Street

Regina, SK S4R2P2, Canada



Useful Links